Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Things About Me...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Office assistant to a Member of Parliament
2. Cook’s apprentice
3. Bagel baker
4. File clerk

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The original Star Wars (I guess that’s technically three…)
2. The Emperor’s New Groove
3. Lilo and Stitch
4. Gosford Park

C) Four places I have lived besides Calgary:
1. Comox, BC
2. Greenwood, NS
3. Waverley, NS
4. Victoria, BC

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Canadian Idol
2. Arrested Development
3. Stargate SG1 and Atlantis
4. Boston Legal

E ) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Nova Scotia
3. PEI
4. Washington, Oregon and northern California (that was a special road trip – gotta love family vacations…)

F) Websites visited (almost) daily:
1. Friend’s blogs
2. MSN news
3. TEC forum
4. comics.com for the 9 Chickweed Lane comic

G ) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Spaghetti (but only the way I make it…)
2. Chocolate
3. Fruit (or chocolate-dipped fruit)
4. McDonald’s fries

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
(Not in any specific order – and if I could manage all of them at once, I’d be a very happy girl….)
1. Sleeping
2. Hanging out with friends
3. At a youth gathering
4. Reading in the sun

If you want to play this fun game too, copy and paste this to your blog, after putting in your own answers. Then post your blog address in my comments, so more people know to check it out.

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

i'm VERY excited to see that Arrested Development made the list!