Sunday, January 21, 2007

Drumroll, Please!

 


My Legal Assistant Certificate came in the mail this week - hooray! After about 2.5 years of night classes, I am VERY glad to be done! I finished with at 3.5 GPA, which was not as impressive as I'd been hoping for, but certianly respectable. I also had my one-year review at work last week, which was short and sweet. They like me, my only real complaint is something the office manager is working on already, and I got a raise! So that's all good. Except...tomorrow's Monday, and I'm not ready for the weekend to be over yet!

At least it will be a short week - we're leaving Thursday afternoon for Break Forth, and I am SOOOOOO excited. I love going to Break Forth, and Casting Crowns being there makes it that much more exciting. Plus I'll get to see my friend Sarah who I don't get to hang out with very often, so that's also exciting. Oh, and did I mention the road trip with Scott and Trevor? That will be entertaining as always! :)

Hopefully I will take tons of pictures with my exciting new camera, and I'll update y'all when I get back! If you get a chance, prayer for good driving conditions would be much appreciated!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bean said...

Yay!!! You are done that!! Congrats! :o)