Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Help Wanted

So as you may have noticed, we're moving! lol

I have many great guy friends who are agreeable to haul stuff around in exchange for beer and pizza, but not only do I not have as many girl friends, I haven't been able to find one to help me with the cleaning on the morning of the move. They're totally renovating our apartment after we leave, so it's not heavy-duty cleaning, but I could so use a hand on the 31st from 8:30 to 11:30 am. And if beer and pizza won't do it for you, I'm open to suggestions!

Also, we really need a cat sitter for May 31-June 7, preferably someone who could come and stay at our place for the week, or someone who lives close enough to Falconridge to check in everyday. If this is you, please let me know - I can bribe you with fresh NS seafood or real maple syrup! :)

No comments: