Monday, May 14, 2007

Catch Up

Well, in all the car drama, I forgot to fill you in on my first ever bridal shower hosting gig! Lauren and I, with a lot of help from various other people, hosted a bridal shower for Sam a couple of weeks ago. Actually, I think it was three...wow, is time ever flying! Anyway, it went REALLY well, and Scott and Sam got a ton of stuff. There was also some amazing cheesecake, a really cute flower girl, and lots of melted chocolate and stuff to dip into it. It was a great success! I really like event planning, and would love to find a way to make a career out of it.

The weekend before last, I went to the zoo on a sunny Sunday afternoon to play with my 'new' camera. I took over 200 photos, and I've posted about 30 of my favourites for your viewing pleasure.

You can see the bridal shower and the zoo trip here.... http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/michelleheumann

This past weekend was crazy, but good. I'll post photos of those shenanigans later this week - I haven't even had time to download them from my camera yet...

11.5 days till I leave for NS!

No comments: