Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Calgary Philharmonic LIVE

I'm a big fan of the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra (the CPO). If you've never been, you're missing out! They're good - billed as one of the best in North America, and they don't just do classical stuff. This upcoming season has such a good line up - I'm SOOOO excited. If you order your tickets in bulk before the season starts, you get a discount. I'm going to place my order before I leave for Israel (24 days!!) - do you want to come with me to any of the shows? I'm going to:

  • Swing, Swing, Swing on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at 8 pm
  • Christmas with Natalie McMaster on Tuesday, December 9, 2008 at 8 pm
  • Stairway to Heaven - the music of Led Zeppelin on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 8 pm
  • Vivaldi's Gloria on Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 7:30 pm
  • The Andrew Lloyd Webber Experience on Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 8 pm
  • Vivaldi's Four Seasons on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8 pm
  • Three Worms and an Orchestra - the Arrogant Worms in concert on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 8 pm
  • We Will Rock You - the music of Queen on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 8 pm
Let me know by June 17 if you want to come! Depending on which show it is, ticket prices range from $25 for the Arrogant Worms to $35 for the others listed here. If I order enough, we'll get a 15% discount. Those are the cheap, cheap seats without the best view, but it still sounds good from there. Hope you can make it!

No comments: