Friday, June 11, 2010

Florida Day 3

Our third day in Florida was spent at Disney's Hollywood Studios for Star Wars weekend. Totally awesome.

Nothing says "good morning" like a display of Imperial might


Pretty much the best ride ever. They're re-doing it this summer, for the first time since the original series came out. I'm glad I saw it before it went all Clone Wars.

It's Indiana Jones! Actually, his stunt double, but he's got the hat so it's ok.

Queen Susan, me, High King Peter. The lighting was too bad and the camera nearly dead, so I didn't get a picture of Prince Caspian's armor, but it was there. *swoon* :)

I would have uploaded a picture of the Toy Story ride, which was my absolute favourite, but I was having too much fun to take a picture!

And if you ever happend to find yourself at Holywood Studios, I highly reccomend the buffet at Hollywood and Vine - SO good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: